6 March 2019
The fourth European Dredging Summit will bring leading experts from the dredging industry to Rotterdam, the Netherlands on 6 and 7 March. The summit will focus on the latest business developments in Europe and the changing demands from clients.
Date: 6 – 7 March 2019
Location: Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Organisation: Active Communications International Inc.
The fourth European Dredging Summit will take place in Rotterdam, The Netherlands on 6 and 7 March.
The latest in ACI’s global series of dredging summits will once again bring together leading experts from across the sector for two days of engaging presentations and interactive discussions tackling the latest challenges and opportunities facing the European dredging industry.
The world in which dredging industry operates, is rapidly changing. Climate changes, regulations, technological innovations and global trade developments with emphasis on sustainability have significant impact on dredging. Where will the effect be felt the most and what business strategies do we see emerging dredging industry in future?
Hear from an outstanding line-up of the industry’s leading executives and decision makers and network in an informal environment with a relatively small, targeted, senior-level audience from the dredging industry, visit the summit.
• Future economic trends & keeping up with environmental legislations at European market
• The importance of monitoring for effective project development: Measuring, designing and implementing
• Challenges and possibilities of being financed by EU
• Impacts and benefits of Water Injection Dredging
• Environmental Impact of capital dredging & disposal
• Cost effective & green solutions: Dredging as the answer to climate changes
• Cities & Ports: Improving relationship with local authorities
• The need of control emission & ensuring new investments: Effective Operations for dredging companies
Who will be attending?
This senior executive inner circle event will unite leading decision makers in the dredging community, with an emphasis on environment, governmental policies, technical advances and economic opportunities.