Unesco-IHE: Last call for application fellowship MSc water studies
Unesco-IHE water education institute in Delft, the Netherlands, offers the possibility to nominate students who want to follow a 18-month Master of Science study for a NFP fellowship.
The deadline to apply is 31 January.
Fellowship for professionals
Are you a water professional and a national of, including working and living in, one of the 51 countries on the NFP country list? Consider applying to a Master of Science study programme at UNESCO-IHE and be nominated for the fellowship by Unesco-IHE water education institute.
The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) promotes capacity building by providing training and education through fellowships for professionals.
An NFP Fellowship covers all costs associated with completing an 18-month Master of Science study programme at Unesco-IHE.
Unesco-IHE offers four accredited Master of Science programmes, with a total of 17 specializations:
● water management: the scientific study of water resources with practical planning and management skills
● urban water and Sanitation: water supply, sanitation and water engineering and management, particularly in urban areas
● environmental science : conservation and prudent use of natural resources for the benefit of society
● water science & engineering: hydrological and hydraulic processes and modelling tools for improved water management in coastal zones, river basins and agricultural areas.
Application and required documents must be submitted before 31 January 2017.
This news item was originally published on the website of Unesco-IHE.
Read also on this website
● 123 water professionals receive their MSc diploma at Unesco-IHE, the Netherlands, 2 May 2016
● Unesco-IHE institute for water education celebrates World Water Day, 22 March 2016
● Unesco-IHE trains students from small island states to strengthen local water management, 15 February 2016
Delft, the Netherlands
+31 15 212 29 21